- FREE ConsultationSchedule your free 15 minute consultation
- San Diego Family Acupuncture2727 Camino Del Rio South
San Diego, CA 92108(858) 334-9311
- Mon9am - 2pmTue2pm - 7pmWed9am - 2pmThu2pm - 7pmSat9am - 2pm
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Tag Archives: inflammation
For many of the afflictions acupuncture can treat – allergies, back pain, headaches, the list goes on – reducing inflammation in the body is a primary reason acupuncture is successful. For decades now, doctors and medical researchers have been trying to learn what the biological mechanism is that allows acupuncture to reduce inflammation in the body.
As we enter a new year, it is natural to want to look back on the last one. As humans, we have the gift and the hurdle of marking time, so it can feel helpful to recall memories we want to hold on to or look for lessons we can take with us.
To that end, here are three