- FREE ConsultationSchedule your free 15 minute consultation
- San Diego Family Acupuncture2727 Camino Del Rio South
San Diego, CA 92108(858) 334-9311
- Mon9am - 2pmTue2pm - 7pmWed9am - 2pmThu2pm - 7pmSat9am - 2pm
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Tag Archives: immune system
Boosting immunity has become the buzzword of the last two years of the pandemic as everyone has examined ways to keep their immune systems strong to repel Covid-19. And most people understand that our immune systems are like the guards of the body’s cells, tissues, and organs. A strong immune system will repel the worst of bacterial invaders so infection
Why do some people always catch a cold, and others don’t?
Viruses, germs, and bacteria are everywhere. They are in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink, but not all of them are bad or harmful.
Think of the immune system as your body’s security detail. The cells, tissues, and