During the initial exam a full health history will be taken. Questions will be asked regarding symptoms, health and lifestyle. Your acupuncturist also may check pulses and your tongue and may conduct a physical exam. This information is then organized to create a complete, accurate and comprehensive diagnosis of where Qi has become blocked or imbalanced. After the interview process, you may receive an acupuncture treatment. Visits with your acupuncturist may last from thirty to ninety minutes.
- FREE ConsultationSchedule your free 15 minute consultation
- San Diego Family Acupuncture2727 Camino Del Rio South
San Diego, CA 92108(858) 334-9311
- Mon9am - 2pmTue2pm - 7pmWed9am - 2pmThu2pm - 7pmSat9am - 2pm
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •